GRAND PACIFIC RESORTS IS NOW HIRING!!! Room for Advancement! Great Benefits and Pay! Tips and Bonus for Room Attendants!
WE ABSOLUTELY TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!
- Complimentary stays at any of our 18 resorts
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- New shoes
- Monthly rallies with food
- ESL Classes
- Free Coffee
- Lunches on weekends
- Transportation assistance
- Leadership Development Program
- Mobile phone and provider discounts
- Fitness club discounts
- Car rental discounts
- Life and Disability
- 401K Matching
- Flexible Spending Accounts
LIKE TO HAVE FUN & BE RECOGNIZED? WE DO!!
Would you like to be a part of a team that helps our guests have an epic vacation experience at a growing resort management & development organization?
If your answers are yes, please read on...
To be successful as a Housekeeping you will need to be a hard working professional who provides superb hospitality by maintaining the pristine appearance of the resort.
Keep Reading IF:
YOU LOVE PROVIDING GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. You have experience providing quality customer service in a fast paced environment. You go the extra mile to ensure that every guest/owner is welcomed with a friendly smile and that they can count on you as a resource. You pride yourself on a job well done.
YOU ARE POSITIVE AND ENJOY HELPING OTHERS. You maintain a positive disposition, even if you are busier than usual or under a tight deadline. You thrive on helping, assisting and supporting everyone around you, all the time. No task is too small for you.
YOU VALUE SAFETY. You are careful to perform work safely and you follow organizational guidelines and industry standards to prevent incidences. Safety is of the utmost importance to you and you do not compromise safety at any time.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Provides room attendants with supplies necessary to perform their duties.
- Clean guest rooms
- Empties carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Cleans and maintains the resort corridors, stairs, patio deck, garage, hot tub, sauna, and general public areas at the highest state of cleanliness.
- Assists with VIP room preparations, chemical cleans carpet as needed with provided equipment, turns mattresses as scheduled by supervisors, washes walls, windows, and public areas, moves furniture upon request, maintains supply and storage of linen, assist in the needs of owners and guests, cross-train in repairs and maintenance responsibilities.
- Works closely with the front desk, runs errands for the Executive Housekeeper, dusts and polishes all wood and brass areas.
Education, Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate for this opportunity must be a very detail-oriented and attentive professional who is able to remain prepared, multi-task, and provide exemplary customer service to both guests/owners and associates.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong customer service skills
Grand Pacific Resorts is a full-service resort management and development company. This includes selecting superior resort locations, securing all of the necessary capital and financing to execute a project, choosing the best development team for a specific resort location, and conducting the marketing and sales process to ensure a successful project.
We are unique in the vacation ownership industry as one of the few developers who continue our partnership with our developed resorts long-term through our operations management team, Grand Pacific Resorts Management (GPRM). GPRM manages resort operations under contracts with each vacation ownership association, with a focus on our award-winning service culture.
Grand Pacific Resort Management credits its longevity, stability, and growth to its passionate service culture dedicated to associate development, owner and guest satisfaction, and giving back to the communities it operates in. The professionals at Grand Pacific Resorts take great pride in managing their resorts and creating memorable vacations for over 70,000 families each year.
Grand Pacific Resorts
Del Mar, CA