GRAND PACIFIC RESORTS IS NOW Hiring a Housekeeping Manager
We are looking for a purpose-driven, hardworking, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join our team!
If you enjoy social interactions, carrying out tasks with a smile on your face and being part of a hardworking team, this place is for you. Our management company offers great benefits and advancement opportunities. This is an amazing opportunity for the right individuals.
- oversees daily operation of Housekeeping
- Ensures property grounds is cleaned and maintained
- Ensures all unit cleanliness quality is a top priority
- Clean rooms
- Assigns housekeeping best practice to team weekly and ensures best practice is complete.
- Holds associates accountable for cleanliness and to associate handbook policies
- Complete daily opening and closing duties of the Housekeeping Office.
- Candidate is responsible for assisting in the coordination of Housekeeping room assignments to associates.
- Complete duties such as show rooms, key and radio audits, review daily sheet, print AM report, and review office check sheet, enter and read log book, dispatch housekeeping personnel for guest request.
- Monitor computer system for room inspections and ensure VIP's are ready by noon.
- Retain clear and efficient communication with the Front Desk with any special requirements in regards to check in.
- Follow up on DND, late c/o and guest issues including log out going for PM Shift to verify incoming.
- Ensure Lost and Found items have proper documentation and are in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi task, follow up, exhibit initiative and be a self starter.
- Answer incoming calls on a multi line phone in a fast paced environment with a friendly, positive and professional manner.
- This person must demonstrate proficiency in computer skills.
- Enforce a high standard of service excellence and seek to achieve 73% or higher on Salt Scores and 4.8 on RCI Housekeeping Efficiency & Resort Hospitality
- Flexible schedule requirements to include working weekends, especially during holiday or summer periods and evenings.
- Assist with inventory control for linen, supplies, and master keys.
- Create schedule
- Control labor expense
- Control Over-time
- Ensure team is working efficiently and following through on tasks assignments
- Spot check quality of units and grounds
- Training of associates to department standards and expectations.
- Three years hotel or time-share experience
- Capable of lifting, pushing or pulling 25-50 pounds
- Capable of standing for 8 hours
- Computer skills
- Management experience
- Laundry experience is a plus
- Must be able to speak, hear and understand the English language
Must be able to read and write the English language.
- Pleasant voice and phone etiquette, excellent follow through and organization skills; ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment; good organization skills, detail oriented and dependable.
- Ability to manage people in a friendly and effective manner.
High School education minimum.
WE ABSOLUTELY TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!
Discount stays at any of our 19 resorts
Tuition Reimbursement Programs
Leadership Development Program
Mobile phone and provider discounts
Fitness club discounts
Car rental discounts
Life and Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
LIKE TO HAVE FUN & BE RECOGNIZED? WE DO!!