Business Data Coordinator
Grand Lodge, Masonic Homes & Acacia Creek San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At MCYAF, we value and celebrate collaborative work as part of a multidisciplinary team that includes psychotherapists, assessment psychologists, educational therapists, and physician consultants. We believe in the value of having practitioners with varied lenses who engage in a team approach to best support our clients and families in their paths to their best and brightest futures. We participate fully in formal and informal consultations groups where we share thoughts, ideas, and perspectives with the goal of providing integrative support.
The Masonic Homes of California (MHC) and the Masonic Center for Youth and Families (MCYAF) are committed to a culture of leadership. Our aim is to provide superior service to the members, residents and staff through a sound and progressive model of service/care, which aligns our mission, vision and operations. We demonstrate excellence in core services, and we understand the true value of time, budgets, safety and satisfaction. We are dedicated to disciplined innovation while creating a culture of continuous quality improvement - we are a learning company. We are committed to sharing our knowledge and being an organization that naturally attracts the best and brightest talent. We are able to perform both essential functions and measurable behaviors while being team-oriented, caring and honest.
Business Data Coordinator will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. Business Data Coordinators collect data and track revenue to help companies make the right decisions.
The position is responsible for:
- Assists in all phases of operational projects, from planning, execution, and through the end of the project. Develops work plans, tracks progress, and delivers status reports.
- Facilitate and reconcile standard client billing in Square/Salesforce
- VOC/Medicare billing responsibility
- Collaborate with team to collect, audit and interpret data and provide ongoing reports
- Maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in client data
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs, identify opportunities for improvement
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Create presentations and reports for internal teams and/or board, including financial/revenue reports
- Establish SOPs for operations team processes
- Other duties as required
- Proven working experience as a Data Coordinator or Business Coordinator
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Excel, PowerPoint, databases (Salesforce)
- Knowledge of statistics
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics a plus
At Masonic Homes, we are looking for team members who would like to combine their passion for helping people, good communication skills, decision-making skills, and great ethical standards with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your skills, you will be offered:
- A work environment focused on teamwork and support
- Excellent health, wage replacement and other benefits for you and your familys well-being
- A generous contribution to a 401K plan whether or not you participate, and an additional contribution from the company when you participate in the plan
- Investment in your growth through Tuition Reimbursement