The Marketing Manager will coordinate our overall advertising and brand strategies in concert with our Marketing & Brand Coordinator. The Marketing Manager is responsible for maintaining and updating Grand Living's website, advertising and marketing material, social media presence, and brand consistency. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating static and digital communication channels for Grand Living's community marketing to achieve the business objectives for Grand Living's products, services and brand. This is to be handled in The Sterling Touch friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner, resulting in a very high level of brand recognition. This position is under the general guidance of the National Director of Sales & Marketing in accordance with Grand Living standards, processes, procedures, practices and philosophies.
- Coordinate and assist in developing the creative advertising for internal and external marketing programs and communications for Grand Living's specific services and brands. Manage customer digital channels (Social Media), and innovative programs.
- Create and Execute marketing and communications strategies and programs that support our senior living services and programs, new advertising designs and new digital marketing channels.
- Assist in developing and managing new community collateral, sales support marketing and design renderings including ongoing updating of all marketing collateral.
- Create and define our marketing strategy and support our team to implement key customer marketing initiatives, selling tools, marketing collateral, event presence and event objectives, new and existing community event plans, sales campaigns design and attaining performance metrics.
- Work with our strategic partners in all mediums to integrate consumer designed deliverables into strong external marketing programs aligned to support Grand Living's branding and consumer strategies.
- Identify and provide information for responding to marketplace trends by gathering competitive intelligence and research of customer engagement affecting our communities.
- Provide ROI reporting on all advertising platforms and media to ensure optimal cost effectiveness of advertising spending by our communities.
- Own the definition and execution of our "valued and memorable customer experience" for the Grand Living brands, products, and services.
- Collaborate with our team to develop an integrated, customer focused campaign strategy by balancing available digital and traditional assets to achieve profitable lead generation, new business growth and achieving financial objectives.
- Implement and manage social and digital content marketing and apply innovative approaches to customer engagement. Manage and support future web development for Grand Living website.
- Participate in annual budgeting process including providing innovative strategies annually, quarterly and monthly to support Grand Living's growth and financial objectives.
- Maintain business skills and knowledge to meet future marketing, customer and business needs; provide collaborative oversight of creative department activities such as planning, marketing performance, coordinating and executing advertising schedules, provide ongoing industry insight and participation in budgeting.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Web Design, Business, or related field, required.
- Eight (8) or more years of creative design, marketing and/or communication experience is required.
- Proficient with the following: Microsoft Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Web development (Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services, Multimedia Content Development, API's)
- Experience with Wordpress is required.
- Experience designing responsive websites.
- Proven track record in brand development, medium to large scale project management, demonstrated experience in driving organizational branding and ability to influence the senior consumer markets.
- A portfolio that demonstrates an expertise in creating graphics, design concepts, and the ability to communicate visually. Web design portfolio is required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently , drive design iterations and offer solutions to design problems.
- Demonstrated experience in the hospitality industry is preferred.
- Commitment to quality customer service and delivering with a positive attitude that ensures mission success.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.