Director of Data Management and Analysis
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
We're looking for an ambitious, energetic Director of Data Management and Analysis to join our rapidly growing team at Grand Leisure, an industry-leading supplier of outdoor patio furniture, accessories, and solar lighting in the North American mass retail market. Focused primarily on steel, aluminum, and resin wicker outdoor furniture and accessories, we produce for most of the mass market and home improvement retailers in the United States and Canada. With U.S. headquarters located in Madison, Wisconsin, we are a small(ish) team of sales, design, and marketing aficionados, looking for someone who has the drive and energy to help us stay at the top of an increasingly saturated (and booming) industry, and to lead our data and analytics strategy for both our brick-and-mortar and e-commerce divisions.
In your role, you will help determine critical business decisions throughout our organization by gathering detailed data and carefully studying the competitive market, consumer demand, and retail sales results. Using this information, you will make specific recommendations to capitalize on gaps and opportunities observed. This involves regular reporting duties on a weekly basis, as well as macro-level studies that impact long-term business strategy.
As market research plays a crucial role in our market strategy, the successful candidate is always curious to learn, and uses market data to identify new opportunities. You are highly creative, self-motivated, and detail oriented. Ideally you have an education or background in marketing, possess the ability to communicate your direction clearly, and handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
Ideally you already live in Madison, or if not, are willing to relocate here (we're convinced a Zoom meeting will never replace old school face-to-face brainstorming sessions!) But if not, we are open to this position working remotely with occasional visits to the Madison office.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has a degree in Data Analytics or related field
- Has achieved expert level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, .CSV files, and manipulating large-scale data sets
- Has 1-3 years' experience with publishing Tableau presentations
- Has 1-3 years' experience with Consumer Market Research
- Has 1-3 years' experience managing a team
- Has 3-5 years' experience in data analysis to aid in critical strategic decisions
- Is extremely detail oriented
- Is comfortable with a rapidly changing environment
- Is creative and enjoys collaboration
- Ideally possesses coding skills
- Ideally has prior experience with the patio (or similar) industry
- Wants to grow with one of the world's premier patio suppliers
What's in it for you:
- Direct collaboration with leadership: opportunity to make a huge impact and step into a key player role on our growing team of industry leaders
- Positive and inclusive work environment: We value that each person brings a unique background and contributions to our team, and we welcome new ways of seeing and doing things. We understand that open and respectful dialogue fuels innovation, so we lean into it!
- Professional development: Work within a highly effective and future-focused team, mentor others, be mentored, and continue your growth toward mastery in your field
- Great benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D insurance, 401(k), and a generous paid time off policy
If this sounds like it could be a great fit for you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Grand LeisureMadison, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.