Grand Ledge Smile Livonia, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The responsibilities and duties section is the most important part of the job description. Here you should outline the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and the title of the manager the person will report to.
- Create, establish and manage internal office protocols and procedures to ensure office efficiency
- Hire and train new office staff to respond to patients’ needs and manage billing systems
- Greet and serve all patients as they arrive (or direct other staff to do same)
- Maintain the dental clinic’s budget, general ledger and accounting systems
- Motivate office personnel to serve patients
- Oversee the processing of insurance and secondary insurance claims
- Assist patients with applying for credit and other financial assistance
- Provide the Dentist with administrative and practical support when asked when it is required.
Grand Ledge SmileWhy Work Here?
Looking for an experienced Dentist to work with a growing dental team at Grand Ledge Dental Center.
workforce as it promises to be a place where in the learning curve is great & hard work is appreciated..
16979 Farmington RoadLivonia, MI