Customer Service Specialist
Grand International Inc. New Orleans, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We work in a fast-paced, challenging but fun environment where we focus on education, personal development and career advancement. We desire individuals with a "team player" attitude, great communication skills, and an unbeatable work ethic who want to grow into leaders.
- Coordination of order changes in accordance with sales and procurement function.
- Order/delivery status monitoring and support sales and procurement with order backlog management
- Ensure adherence to customer service level.
- Provide timely, accurate and competent response to all order related customer inquiries
- Support sales team and other colleagues across the business.
- Manage email accounts relating to order / sales process.
- Reporting weekly and monthly data and information across the team.
- Ensure the Administration area is supported by well documented procedures and review existing procedures regularly and update as necessary.
No previous experience required, however, our ideal candidate is:
- High School diploma or GED
- Self motivated
- Communications skills
- Team player
- Very organized
- Process driven
- Action oriented
- Loves to learn
Grand International Inc.Why Work Here?
Qualified candidates are eligible for leadership training, advancement and promotions within the company.
AddressNew Orleans, LA
BusinessView all jobs at Grand International Inc.