Grand Fitness, a growing Planet Fitness franchise is looking for Technology Coordinator to join their Facilities and Construction team.
In this role as as Technology Coordinator, the candidate will work closely with the Facilities and Operations teams that supports the GFP Planet Fitness POS, AV, Network, finance and administrative systems. A typical day will include supporting various divisions and the national clubs. Resolving or escalating tickets through our work ticket system. collaborating with Facilities and Construction colleagues. The ability to learn deploy new software will be vital in an individual's success. Additionally, the ideal candidate must be detailed oriented, ability to follow-through, have strong customer service skills and vendor management skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Resolves incidents and requests in a timely manner; documents work and resolution steps within service management tool.
- Escalates incidents and requests to appropriate internal personnel or external vendors when further expertise is required.
- Participates in the overall Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) service management processes for software and hardware solutions.
- Assists or coordinates with national project delivery, including documentation, testing, training, and deployment for software or hardware solutions.
- Adheres to standards, policies, and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Collaborates and Cooperates with Team: Commits to and supports a collaborative and high-performing working environment with peers and managers.
- Drives for Success: Seizes opportunities and proactively takes concrete actions to complete tasks. Goes the extra mile and persistently overcomes obstacles to improve outputs.
- Focuses on the Customer: Seeks to understand underlying customer needs to create value. Drives the team to maintain focus on customers.
- Plans and Prioritizes: Sets priorities and organizes information in order to efficiently and effectively achieve positive results.
- Thinks Critically and Resolves Problems: Responds to emerging problems in an accurate and timely manner. Where possible, leverages available resources to address situations before they occur.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instruction.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Working knowledge of low voltage systems including; AV, Cameras, POS control systems.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Basic knowledge of security systems.
- Ability to understand overall data flow from user specifications considering all input and output, hardware, software and the operating environment.
- Proficient with office productivity software.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose audience.
- Ability to define specifications from user requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge required.
- Work is performed in an office environment where a computer, telephone and other office equipment are used as needed to perform duties.
- Regularly required to sit, reach, grasp, stand and move from one area to another.
- Constantly and repeatedly use keyboard/mouse.
- Occasionally required to push, pull, bend, lift and move up to 25 lbs.
- Domestic travel required.
- Up to 30%.
GFP offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Club and Black Card membership
Selected candidate will be subject to background check
Grand FitnessToms River, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.