Paid Internship Program (ASAP)
** Please note; all applicants should have living accommodation in the Chattanooga area. Due to the high number of qualified people looking for work in the area, we will not hold spots for those hoping to relocate once they find work **
We’re looking for hard-working, forward-thinking and ambitious applicants for an opportunity that involves 6 stages of development:
- Foundations training and on boarding
- Promotions, Sales, and Live Marketing
- Supervisory responsibilities for interns and brand ambassadors
- Crew Management, Campaign Management, and team Development Strategy
- Assistant Management encompassing Marketing Strategy, Recruitment, and New Business Generation
- Office Management, Client relations and overseeing a staff of up to 40. Managing 9 different departments in administration, legal, finance, logistics, sales, PR & Marketing, New Business Generation, Client Relationship Management and Company Expansion.
Business, Communications, and Sports Graduates make excellent candidates, but we also encourage those with other degrees along with career changers and others looking for an entry level job where they can prove themselves!
This is an amazing entry-level business-based role in one of the US's best cities. It’s a great opportunity to get your foot on the ladder and to broaden your horizons. There will be travel opportunities available to top performers within their first 6-12 months.
Because we have taken on 5 new clients, we are looking to advance our newest candidates quite quickly. After a matter of weeks learning the basics, we have the capacity to move to the second stage of our Graduate Management Training Program. You’ll also start setting more specific goals with the management team including how quickly you want to advance through the program.
Additional Benefits of Working with Us:
- We offer a combination of classroom-style teaching and on-site training so that you learn the theory and see it in practice.
- Our environment is team-oriented, and we like to have fun at work, so you won’t have to worry about cut-throat competition. We support and assist each other!
- There are a huge amount of incentives for top performers including but not limited to: weekly drinks and meals with management, public recognition and a wall of fame, financial incentives, quarterly seminars, annual retreats, trips abroad and more