Shuttle Driver - Seasonal Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon North Rim, L.L.C. Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join us at Grand Canyon Lodge at North Rim for the 2021 summer season beginning now through Mid-October! This is a full-time seasonal position.
PLEASE NOTE: This job is located in Grand Canyon National Park, AZ. Relocation for the season would be required. Whether included in the compensation package or provided at a cost, housing is available for staff.
The Shuttle Driver transports guests and employees using a company vehicle and is responsible for providing a safe and comfortable ride for all passengers.
- Provides safe transport of all passengers.
- Maintains a helpful and professional demeanor.
- Adheres to schedule for pick-up and drop-off.
- Maintains accurate records and logs of passenger pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Assists passengers with requests for ride services; schedules as appropriate.
- Maintains a clean and safe vehicle.
- Reports maintenance concerns to the Maintenance Department.
- Knows and follows all company, Environmental, Health, and Safety Management Programs.
- Works extra shifts and hours as required.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A valid Driver’s License is Required.
- Read, write, speak and understand English effectively.
- Must be able to work independently.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent, or previous cab, ride sharing, chauffeur, shuttle, or driving-related work experience highly preferred.
- Two years of customer service experience preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Must be able to understand normal conversation and accurately communicate information.
- Ability to stand and walk on paved, unpaved, uneven and sometimes slippery surfaces for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb stairs occasionally.
- Ability to remain balanced; Stoop, squat, kneel, and crouch, occasionally and twist, turn, grasp, and reach down, forward and overhead frequently.
- Ability to remain seated for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use general cleaning supplies; Grasp, lift, push, pull and use cleaning equipment.
- Manual dexterity to grasp and handle paper, phones, etc.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle including in inclement weather.
- The worker is subject to both inside and outside environmental conditions: Adverse conditions may include extreme heat and/or cold, wind, humidity and sometimes inclement weather.
Grand Canyon North Rim, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We feel that our team members are as important as our guests and we look for candidates who take pride in providing exceptional guest services, enjoy the outdoors, and understand the importance of preserving and protecting our natural resources.
Grand Canyon North Rim, L.L.C.Why Work Here?
Amazing Canyon views, tons of outdoor activities, unique wildlife.
Grand Canyon Lodge at North Rim has been designated as a historic landmark and is located right on the edge of the Grand Canyon. Amazing Canyon views, tons of outdoor activities, unique wildlife, and a diverse workforce are all part of what makes working at Grand Canyon North Rim so awesome! We feel that our team members are as important as our guests and we look for candidates who take pride in providing exceptional guest services, enjoy the outdoors, and understand the importance of preserving and protecting our natural resources.