Interested in relocating to a National Park?
Grand Canyon National Park Lodges is hiring at restaurants and resorts at the Grand Canyon National Park!
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Food Court Food & Beverage Manager
Year-round positions are available!
Adventure, discovery, hard work, hard play and a unique work-life balance; this is a part of what you can experience with Grand Canyon Lodges. Whether you're looking to experience these natural wonders for a few months, a year, or longer, we have opportunities for all who have an appreciation of the environment.
- Low cost HOUSING within the park is PROVIDED!
- PPO, Prescription, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Plan with Company matching contribution
- Free or Discounted Cafeteria Meals
- Free Train Rides & Bus Tours
- Paid Vacation, Sick & Holiday Time
Stop by to interview at our Career Fair:
- Thursday, October 3rd
- 10am to 2pm
- Homewood Suites
- 4750 E. Cotton Center Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85040
- (Located just south of I-10, at Cotton Center Blvd & 48th Street)
- Email your resume to: PHGC@RMCJobs.com
- Then call to schedule an appointment: 562-596-7072
- Stop by on Thursday, October 3rd for an instant interview!
Please note: These positions are located at the Grand Canyon. Year Round positions are currently available. Low cost housing within Grand Canyon National Park is provided along with many other great perks and benefits!
ALL ARE WELCOME TO INTERVIEW: Helpful Experience: General Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, F&B Manager, Banquet Manager Banquet Captain, Service Manager, Shift Manager, Lead, Supervisor or another restaurant management position.