Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is seeking an Email Marketing Assistant to support the mission of Grand Canyon University through GCE's Online Marketing department.
Purpose within the Organization:
This person will be responsible for assisting with several weekly and monthly tasks on the email team.
Responsibilities Related to Purpose:
- Daily Unsubscribe uploads.
- Monitoring email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assisting with email analytics reporting as needed.
- Deploying weekly email campaigns.
- Requesting and formatting email audience files.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Detailed orientated.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Possess the drive to provide excellent customer service to our clients.
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel.
- Experience withOutlook, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively and clearly.
- Experience with HTML a plus.
- Photoshop skills a plus.
Grand Canyon Education is committed to a student first policy.
Therefore, all applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for student employment:
- Enrolled at GCU as a full-time student in a Bachelor's program or Master's program.
- Retain a 2.0 GPA as a Bachelor level student or a 3.0 GPA as a Master level student.
- Maintain good financial and academic (SAP) standing with the University.
You may be subject to termination if you fall below the minimum requirements.
Pay Rate: Minimum Wage
Open Positions: 1
Anticipated End Date: June 30, 2020
Manager: Online Marketing - Senior Marketing Manager