Make a Difference at Grand Canyon University
Shape the bright futures of Grand Canyon University students as an adjunct faculty member for the traditional ground campus in the Colangelo College of Business. At the cornerstone of every degree earned at the Colangelo College of Business is an education that develops values driven business leaders. The college features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
As an adjunct faculty member, you'll provide program instruction incorporating innovative teaching methodologies, cutting-edge technologies and other industry trends reflecting advancements in your discipline. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching exceptional quality instruction in modern facilities with smaller class sizes, we'd like to hear from you.
Course Description: MKT-450: Marketing Management
This course focuses on applying critical thinking skills to analyze and apply marketing strategies and tactics and achieve marketing opportunities in the globalized world. Students determine environmental factors that affect marketing strategies and apply traditional and cutting-edge techniques in promotion, pricing, distribution, and product development. Students create and manage marketing plans and determine choices that maximize profit and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
** These courses will be taught in-person and on-campus at the GCU Main Campus - Phoenix, AZ
** These courses are for traditional campus, Spring semester: 1/6/2020 - 4/26/2020
** Course Sections Needed:
Tuesdays and Thursdays - 3:00 PM - 4:45 PM
Responsibilities include equipping students with the required skill set, facilitating classroom discussions, assessing student performance and preparing students to be successful leaders in their chosen profession. Other main responsibilities include the following:
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University's Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University.
- Preferred: PhD/DBA Marketing or Doctorate in a related business discipline. Masters in Business Administration (MBA) required if Doctorate is not in a business discipline.
- Minimum: Masters in Business Administration (MBA) AND a minimum of 5 years managerial experience.
- Graduate degree must be from a regional accredited university with an AACSB or ACBSP accredited program.
Before submitting your application please attach the following for review:
- Your unofficial transcripts for any applicable conferred graduate degrees.
- Any applicable licenses/certifications
Interested in GCU Faculty and Adjunct positions, but can't find a position that's right for you? Submit your resume to our Faculty Jobs Talent Community to be considered for future opportunities. Visit the Faculty Jobs page on the GCU Career Site and scroll down to join the Talent Community.