Assistant Project Manager / Superintendent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TITLE: Assistant Project Manager/Superintendent
REPORTS TO: Director, Construction
The Assistant Project Manager/Superintendent will be an integral member of our Construction team, this individual will be charged with managing daily on-site operations of projects, delivering a high-quality finished product. Key functions of this position include overseeing trade partners, quality control, working closely with stakeholders, and keeping projects on schedule and budget.
Responsibilities & Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Oversee daily activity on active jobsites.
- Participate in pre-construction planning sessions.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all construction project documents, plans.
- Ensure all subcontractors on site are working from current and complete documents.
- Coordinate, monitor, and inspect all Subcontractors and Suppliers activity.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship to comply with plans, brand standards, and specifications.
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Communicate project progress with supervisor, project managers, and clients.
- Interface with inspectors, officials, and project stakeholders in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensure material is delivered to the construction site per established agreements.
- Complete and upload jobsite log, progress photos, and activity reports to construction management software.
- Issue and oversee successful completion of punch list items.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry technologies.
- Seek out opportunities, training or otherwise, to enhance work performance.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ten years of construction experience.
- Four-year related degree or equivalent combination of technical training and related experience (hospitality preferred)
- Experience in preconstruction and a thorough knowledge of contract documents, materials, equipment utilization, scheduling systems, productivity analysis, construction operations, and cash flow procedures is essential.
- Proven track record of managing large, complex projects with successful results.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
Extended travel/out of town site management/supervision (up to 2 weeks) at a time is expected.
Grand America Hotels & Resorts
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
ConstructionView all jobs at Grand America Hotels & Resorts