Designer - Estimator
- Posted: over a month ago
ESTIMATOR / DESIGNER / PROJECT MANAGER
Granberg Landscaping & Concrete LLC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Description Our focus is on the design and installation of custom commercial or residential outdoor living spaces. We will bring your landscaping to life using a combination of stone and other elements, a variety of plants, shrubs, patios, retaining walls, water features and concrete.
We are seeking an Designer / Estimator / Project Manager to help manage an expanding portfolio of construction projects. The successful candidate will l be involved in all aspects of construction projects including Designing, Estimating, Planning, Scheduling, Project Management, and Close-out.
We offer a nice Compensation Package, based on experience.
- Accurately Measure new Projects
- Prepare Designs to address client ideas and wishes
- Perform Accurate estimates using computer-based pricng
- Present and Close Sales of Projects
- Assemble Project Materials and Schedule Work
- Review Project Scopes wth Landscape Crews
- Monitor Project Progress and update Customers and Management
- Handle Modifications to Projects
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 4 - 5 years of experience performing the responsibilities outlined above
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to Design and Estimate Landscaping and Concrete projects
- Be able to interact with customers on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to foster a “team” environment
- Positive attitude and representation of Granberg Landscaping & Concrete
Performance of duties will consist primarily of time spent in the office, but will include local driving to and inspection of outdoor jobsites. Inspection of jobsites will require walking on a variety of surfaces in varying temperatures and weather conditions.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Granberg Landscaping & Concrete
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?