Assisted Living and Memory Care Caregivers NEEDED
GranVida Carpinteria, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Frontier Management, we strive to bring new and innovative programs and services to our residents. We challenge our teams to elevate every aspect of Senior Living and highlight what we call "Frontier Culture." Success in doing so has positively impacted our growth, allowing Frontier to reach new heights. We are proud to be ranked #20 among the nation's Top 50 Largest U.S. Seniors Housing Operators by American Seniors Housing Association.
Caregivers are responsible for all duties related to safely providing for resident’s care and well-being with kindness, excellent communication, and teamwork. The position requires an understanding and commitment to the principals and values of the community. The Caregiver position requires a caring nature and willingness to care for the elderly.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assists with all of the care needs a resident might require
· Maintains confidentiality of resident and fellow employee’s information
· Notifies Resident Care Coordinator/Executive Director/RN of resident changes of condition
· Assists in the dining room during meal times including, but not limited to, set up, take meal/beverage orders, serve, bus tables
· Assists with activities when required and/or be responsible for getting the residents to scheduled activities
· Responsible for getting residents ready and to the lobby for scheduled appointments
· Will be aware of what constitutes a change of condition and report to Medication Aide/Resident Care Coordinator/RN immediately
· Capable of taking accurate vital signs and weights
· Capable of assisting in-care needs of residents, which might include lifting requirements up to 40 pounds
· Keeps current on First Aid/CPR as directed by Resident Care Coordinator
· Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or any other management staff
· High school graduate preferred
· Proficiency in English required
· Has familiarity and willingness to work with the elderly population. Previous experience preferred, but not necessary. We are willing to train!
· Attend and participate in the scheduled mandatory in-services and other scheduled meetings
· Receives and maintains CPR/First Aid certification
Frontier Management offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a work environment that encourages initiative and fosters respect. To discover more about the Frontier Management team, please visit our site at www.frontiermgmt.com
For consideration, email your cover letter, resume and salary expectations. Additionally, all applicants must complete the online employment application and subsequent questionnaire at https://frontiermgmt.com/careers.asp
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug-Free Workplace
GranVidaWhy Work Here?
Make a difference in a Senior's life!
5464 Carpinteria AVE Carpinteria CA 93013Carpinteria, CA