Sales Professional & Customer Advisor
Gramophone Columbia, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $150,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical
We are seeking a Sales Professional & Customer Advisor to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
We're looking for experienced, energetic and skilled sales professionals who are interested in a career opportunity helping great customers get what they want in the latest high tech home entertainment and automation technologies. Experience preferred, but we're willing to train.
- Retail Hours: Mon-Fri 10am - 7pm & Saturday 10am-5pm
- Works 5+ days a week
- Required attendance at Sales Meetings & Training's outside Retail Hours
- Commission-based Position, with earning potential reaching over +$100k/year based on performance
- Benefits available
- Training & Development period includes base pay + commission
- Solid business acumen
- Will be able to work in a highly technical environment
- Willingness to develop and understand the close relationship between audio/video products and networking
- Be a professional salesperson, capable of managing a wide variety of customers and situations
- Capable of doing product and service presentations to a diverse client base including residential & commercial clientele in a professional manner.
- Fully understand prospecting and lead generation.
- Understand the importance of networking and building relationships with architects, consultants, interior designers, owners, real estate agents, representatives, etc.
- Knows how to develop strategies to win business and not “just sell”
- Ability to project manage a variety of ongoing projects - both long & short term.
Character traits that have proven successful in our industry:
- Always strives for better
- Passionate about learning new things & continued education
- Motivated by commission
- Willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy the client
- Loves creating solutions to complex problems
- Willing to work with a team to get the job done well
- Outgoing & Personable
Has a passion for:
- Audio/video products
- Home automation
- Digital media
Basic Knowledge Base:
- Microsoft Office, esp. Word & Excel
- Internet & Email Usage, especially knowledge of Google Drive
- Basic Math Skills
GramophoneWhy Work Here?
Lots of room for growth, and a Great Team of Dedicated Professionals
We specialize in custom home entertainment technology that will simply make the way you live better than you ever imagined possible. Gramophone offers a variety of tech products and gadgets: from digital media systems (like music systems to media servers) and the best TVs, speakers, and home automation systems to home theaters and media rooms, lighting and shading control, electrical services, and design build work. See our website at www.gramophone.com & www.kdcmd.com for a more in-depth look at who we are and what we do.
8880 McGaw RdColumbia, MD