At Grammarly, we believe that everyone should be heard and understood. We know that clear and effective communication improves people’s lives. We also know that we want to help everyone improve their communication. That’s why we’ve built an AI-powered communication assistant—to help the world’s 2 billion English speakers feel heard. So far, we’ve created a product that reaches 20 million people every day. Join us to reach the next 100 million.
What You Will Accomplish
- By month one, work with the data team on new features for internal data analytics tool.
- By month three, work closely with the product team on design for the new browser extension feature.
- By month six, create high fidelity mock-ups for a Safari extension installation flow.
- By month nine, re-design the on-boarding feature for Grammarly’s web-based writing application.
- By year one, improve our overall product design language over time, and help create tools to maintain consistency.
Talents You Bring to the Team
- You embody our E.A.G.E.R. values (Ethical, Adaptable, Gritty, Empathetic, Remarkable).
- You are creative and unrestrained when it comes to thinking of and expressing new ideas.
- You can translate a personality or feeling into a compelling visual design system.
- You can produce a dozen solutions to a problem and articulate them quickly through sketches and mockups.
- You can take a visual design concept and translate it into production-ready assets and user flows for any platform: web, desktop, multiple mobile platforms, print, and video.
- You have experience in marketing design, graphics, and layout, as well as some comfort with UX/UI design and programming.
- You have deep knowledge of design tools (Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.) and experience with typography, iconography, and branding.
What Grammarly Offers You
- Big goals, challenging work, fast learning cycles, practical training, and meaningful feedback.
- Project exposure and ownership that impacts our world, users, product, colleagues, and business.
- Health care, 401K, communication coaching, and great coworkers!
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Grammarly’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results for our users. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives. As an equal opportunity employer, we evaluate candidates based solely on talents, skills, and knowledge. Grammarly participates in E-Verify.