- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Boston, MA
The Relationship Associate position is an entry level position at GAI which is intended to be the first step in a career progression with the organization. We are looking for someone who enjoys delivering a high level of customer service and builds positive relationships with borrowers and members for membership and business growth. The Relationship Associate reports to the Branch Manager.
Boston, MA Area
We have begun our transition to in-person operations in phases. We have resumed our in-person field work for community outreach and member recruitment. Our branch offices are beginning the transition to in-person activities on a flexible work schedule until further notice.
- Relationship management
- Facilitate and lead weekly center meetings with our current members. Use this as a forum to share information about the Grameen program, education on financial & business topics, problem solving.
- Build positive relationships with borrowers and members for membership and business growth.
- Receives and responds to members and borrowers’ questions in a timely and professional manner to resolve concerns and issues and provide high level of customer service support.
- Deliver high level customer service and elevated member experience through communication by call, email, or other means to set expectations and build meaningful relationships towards a successful membership placement.
- Follow company standards and ensure high quality and productivity.
- Financial Methodology
- Monitor members’ loan amount and related activities, including compliance with loan criteria, disbursements, collection of repayments, and reconciling daily payments.
- Accurately input and track members loan payments and other relevant data in appropriate systems (such as proper posting, compliance with required notifications, etc.).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in English and Spanish required.
- Excellent customer service communication skills.
- High level of integrity, punctuality, discipline, and attention to detail.
- Basic problem solving and numeric skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team-player mentality.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule from Mondays to Fridays (early mornings and evenings).
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalency.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel a plus.
- Knowledge in using computer, laptop, iPad, smartphone, Zoom, and other similar electronic devices and technology.
- Depending on location, valid driver’s license required.
Grameen America is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
BusinessView all jobs at Grameen America