Associate Digital Media Director - Advertising
Grain Group Stamford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Grain Group is seeking an Associate Digital Media Director to lead a high-performance team of growth marketers, creatives, and data scientists in developing and implementing digital advertising strategies to drive concrete business growth for top-tier brands. The AMD must demonstrate strong consultative insights, internally and externally, and display the necessary leadership to drive Programmatic, SEM, Social, Lead Generation and Shopper/E-com results. This role includes developing and managing effective delivery strategies based on known client’s business objectives and managing client expectations and communication throughout the duration of the engagement.
• Account Management
o Develop a strong understanding of the client’s products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives
o Act as the chief architect of the delivery strategy, testing strategy, forecast, and plan for key accounts within your category
o Analyze performance data and site analytics to develop insights for use in quarterly and annual business reviews
o Be responsible for all client budgets and ensure they are being spent effectively and as scheduled
o Closely manage project plans, launch plans, our scope of work, and delivery timelines to ensure each team is delivering on schedule and to specification
• Team Management
o Lead team to achieve targeted performance KPIs and provide assistance including optimizations and campaign troubleshooting
o Develop initial staff estimates, submit estimates for approval, and review estimated hours vs. actual hours to ensure accounts are being serviced at the correct level
o Coordinate strategies with internal teams (ADs, CIS, Organic) to develop fully integrated campaigns
o Collaborate with client teams and agency partners to ensure client goals are met
o Provide support and recognition for your team and effectively foster teamwork that drives motivation and retention
o Participate in the training, individual development, on-boarding and mentoring of staff
• Practice Innovation
o Think creatively and develop innovative tactics and offerings to advance the practice
o Actively contribute to corporate initiatives, automation projects, process changes, and roll-outs
o Stay current with industry trends, best practices and discusses potential impact with team on client work
o Create POVs, best practices, and assist in developing process documents
o Maintain positive relationships with search engines, understand search engine services, capabilities, and requirements
o Provide support to Finance Department for billing and search engine invoicing
• A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant Digital Media, Paid Search, Social experience, or related media planning experience required, with focus on team leadership and client management
• Fortune 100 client facing strategic experience preferred
• Ability to think strategically and drive solid results to grow the business
• Strong data analytics and strategy background
• Prior experience managing a team a must; demonstrate ability to train and grow junior members of a team and serve as a mentor
• Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork
• Experience with third party ad-serving and media optimization & reporting tools: DoubleClick, Adobe, Kenshoo, Centro Basis, Google Data Studio, Datorama, etc
• Exhibit passion through appropriate participation in team, agency, and industry initiatives
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) & Google Suite Products
• Excellent verbal and written skills; exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and attention to detail
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
Grain GroupWhy Work Here?
Rapidly growing advertising agency/digital consultancy with amazing team. Experience across a diverse group of clients and categories.
Grain Group is a brand performance agency working at the intersection of technology, marketing, and commerce to solve challenges for some of the world’s most ambitious brands. We help our clients navigate complex market decisions, while accelerating growth enabled by technology and sustaining it through our executional capabilities.
295 Madison AvenueStamford, CT