MOBILE MECHANIC/DIESEL TECH
- Posted: over a month ago
Graham is one of the region's premier commercial truck providers proudly serving Texas and Oklahoma since 1965. Our team enjoys a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focused to help you grow both personally and professionally. We're interested in helping you establish and build a long-term career with us, because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
With the number of applicants we have been receiving, the majority of which do not respond to our request to interview, we ask you to monitor your email in the days following your application submission. If we don't receive a response to our email request for an interview your application will deleted. It is simply the only way we can manage through what appears to be many people applying strictly to keep their unemployment benefits. Thank you!
What We Offer:
- After Hours Service Call Opportunities - 1.5X Pay plus $60 Callout per call!!
- Family Owned & Operated
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Paid Training
- PTO & Vacation days
- Up to 20 days Reservist Compensation
- Paid Holidays
- Closed on weekends
- Great Culture & Team Environment
- Long Term Career Opportunities - Promote from Within
- Company Outings
- Community Involvement
Graham Truck Centers services a full range of fleets that includes (but not limited to) school districts, cities and counties, owner-operators, fleets ranging from small to the largest national fleets, and construction. We perform many services for our customers including truck and trailer repair, tire sales and service, fleet inspections and 24 hour road service.
1. Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
2. Provide repairs & preventative maintenance to trucks & trailers on roadside & worksite
3. Read repair order, diagnose problem with equipment, make necessary repairs, as determined by diagnosis.
4. Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to increase overall customer satisfaction.
5. Truck tire repair and installation
6. Fleet inspections
7. After hours road service rotations - PRIORITY GIVEN TO CANDIDATES INTERESTED IN PERFORMING AFTER HOUR EMERGENCY ROAD SERVICE
We are looking for someone that is willing to work hard, learn more, and take care of customers. We need partners who are willing to represent us well to our customers who are looking to us to keep their fleets operating safely and efficiently. If you are looking for a career and not a job, and meet the criteria below, please apply! Our General Manager of Sales started as a tire tech 15 years ago!
- Truck tire installation experience
- TIA Tire Certification, or willingness to get certified once employed (we provide training)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience as a Diesel Mechanic / Service Tech either in a shop or doing road service
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and be insurable by our commercial insurance carrier (can't have too many tickets)
- Must follow policies, procedures, and rigorous safety protocols for us as well as our customers
For more information, check out our career page at https://grahamtruckcenters.com/careers/
AutomotiveView all jobs at Graham