Business Process Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Graham Technologies (GTECH) is looking for a Business Process Consultant to join our fast-growing team of over 70+ members.
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation, and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable individual and team success. We are looking for a Business Process Consultant to define, implement and maintain business processes and procedures to meet business objectives. The qualified candidate will:
- Facilitate workshops with customers to gather requirements, document workflows, recommend business process changes, and define expected business outcomes
- Secure sign-off on the requirements before development occurs
- Documenting future state workflows and functional requirements with clients.
- Work closely with Solutions Architects to confirm new work processes.
- Ensure business requirements alignment between client processes and objectives to optimize business performance for scoped items.
- Attend daily stand-ups with the team as a key member of the team
- Assist with unit testing within stories prior to sending to the client to ensure alignment with client acceptance criteria
- Lead forward progress with excellent people management skills by positively influencing others who are not direct reports
- Manage client expectations
You will be happy to know: The work is 100% telecommuting.
We are excited about candidates who:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience
- Experience in quality or business process engineering
- Working experience with CAD and AutoCAD.
- Six Sigma certification Green Belt or higher
We're also excited about candidates who might have:
- ITIL Certification
- Service Now Certification
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated - fairly. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work - regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others is truly our people! We care about our employees and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgment of not only final work products but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper.
Here are just a few highlights:
- Four Week's Accrued PTO First Year
- Ten Paid Federal Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
- 401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
- Flexible Schedules
- Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting services firm zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client's needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We've cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees - the lifeblood of our business! We've purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to "have a life," both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!
AddressUpper Marlboro, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Graham Technologies