- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Graham Technologies (GTECH) is looking for an Appian Consultant to join our fast-growing team of over 70+ members
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation, and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable individual and team success. We are looking for an Appian Consultant to design, develop, modify, integrate, test, deploy and support enterprise-level Appian workflow applications. The qualified consultant will also work with GTech Proposal Department on technical responses. In addition, the consultant will manage a team of bright interns working on an Appian project.
You'll be happy to know:
This is a consultant position and supports 100% telecommuting.
We're excited about candidates who have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of Appian development experience
- Understanding of relational database concepts and ability to write efficient SQL
- Experience working with clients and/or upper management to understand business challenges and translate these to functional and technical requirements
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Ability to manage and develop Jr. Appian Developers.
We're also excited about candidates who might have:
- Appian Certified Associate Developer Certification or higher
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated - fairly. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work - regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others is truly our people! We care about our employees and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgment of not only final work products but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper.
Here are just a few highlights:
- Four Week's Accrued PTO First Year
- Ten Paid Federal Holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
- 401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
- Flexible Schedules
- Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting services firm zealous about providing the best solutions to address our clients needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We've cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees - the lifeblood of our business! We've purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to "have a life," both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!
AddressUpper Marlboro, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Graham Technologies