We are seeking a Call Center Representative to join our clients team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. Must SPEAK Spanish & English Fluently. Must have 2 years prior Call Center Experience.
There will be a 5 weeks in house training and then you will have the opportunity to work remotely (if Covid restrictions still exist)
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Work Here?
Fun enviroment, great opportunity!!