Graham Staffing Washington, DC
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Perform a wide range of financial transactions within the Financial Services Unit (FRM/FS), which includes Treasury, Financial Analysis and Grants Management; process, review, amend and monitor financial and budgetary transactions in assigned business processes in accordance with established policy, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), job aids and agreements; record and validate information and financial data;
Process and audit receipts, collections and payments to vendors or employees: process salaries, awards, entitlements, claims, taxes, pensions, or expense reports, etc. according to established procedures. Review, process and amend budget operations, pre-obligations and obligations. Scrutinize source documents for completeness, accuracy and validity; analyze and monitor costs, revenue, journal sources and expense items; prepare bulk data for upload using Enterprise Interface Builders (EIBs);
Analyze and reconcile ledger accounts, funds, bank accounts, awards assigned and ensure necessary corrections or adjustments are made; record journal entries, as needed and ensure proper clearance procedures;
Assist and guide staff, vendors and customers in areas of work assigned; draft routine or advanced reports and correspondence; monitor the team mailbox and ensure timely response to incoming messages; prepare responses to the queries received through Service Request System (SRS);
Generate, review, and assist in the creation, validation and maintenance of custom financial reports, consolidating data from different sources; prepare and send reports and worksheets;
Research, analyze and resolve accounting problems in consultation with supervisors, finance specialists, technical units, and country offices, as needed; investigate erroneous charges and take corrective actions;
- Prepare, approve or certify disbursements up to designated authorized level and/or establish awards and/or perform procurement processes, as required;
- Prepare and maintain SOPs and Job Aids for assigned functions;
- Participate in periodic testing of system updates and configuration changes;
- Contribute to the monthly and annual closing process and annual financial statements, including the review of schedules and notes;
- Train other staff and cover assignments in the absence of team members, as required;
Perform other related duties, as assigned.
Software: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams and Outlook; Workday
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Graham Staffing