Implement revenue management strategies and along with effective yield management policies for two hotels (Under 300 rooms), in the Miami area in order to optimize and maximize both hotels revenues.
Scope of the role:
- Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices
- Identify new revenue opportunities
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly wrap up reporting
- Optimize and expand distribution partnerships to create win/win situation.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of staff at both hotels
- Embed a revenue management culture
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of both hotels and manage day to day yield operations as well as rate parity across channels.
- Rate integrity making sure our rates are the best deal online.
- Daily pick up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends
- Create and maintain a 13-month rolling demand calendar
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons
- Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution
- Ensure web site booking process is maintained up to date and functional
- Manage the reservation department and work in liaison with hotel sales team
- Monitoring our websites to make sure they are providing the best content and work side by side with Marketing Coordinator.
- Regularly check the input and the quality of the data (segmentation, denials tracking etc.) points
- Responsible for best practices to include competitor analysis business mix yield management, length of stay yield management, inventory availability by channel, pricing control and new pricing concepts
- Oversee and audit the standards and operations of the reservations department.
- Bachelor's Degree
- CHRM a plus
- 2- plus years of hands on Hotel Revenue Management experience
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required: additional languages an asset
- Must have background in working in Greater Miami and surrounding areas
- Highly computer literate with a high-level command of excel
- Knowledgeable of hotel technology PMS, Channel Manager, GDS,CRS,Extranets, Delphi and Opera.
Salary Position $50k plus bonus contingent on performance.
Why You Should Apply
- 401(k) with company match
- Employer Funded Pension Plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits
- Dental Care Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Legal Plan
- Athletic Club and Golf Club Membership Discount
- Restaurant Discounts
- Positive work-life balance
- Conveniently located in the Miami Lakes Town Center within walking distance of numerous restaurant and shops