Marketing Manager [Location: DC or Philadelphia region]
This position is located in the greater Washington D.C. and Philadelphia markets with the ability to work remotely.
Are you an experienced and versatile Marketing Manager who is energized by building awareness campaigns for clients? Are you experienced in developing and executing marketing campaigns while inspiring and wowing your clients with your strategic prowess? Are you hungry to do this and more?
Grafik is looking for a go-getter comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategies, who can thrive despite tight deadlines and constantly changing needs. If at your core you are a consultant who loves solving problems and making strategic marketing recommendations rooted in experience and data, then keep reading…
The Marketing Manager is a people person who loves the rewarding challenge of continually building a brand and growing a business. They are adept at communicating strategies in a manner that gets clients excited, on-board, and eager to work together. They take their clients’ success personally and, therefore, the growth of their businesses personally.
The primary responsibilities of a Marketing Manager:
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns, ensuring alignment with overall strategic plans to support specific marketing and business objectives Consult with clients, learning their needs, audiences, and overall business objectives to grow their businesses via measurable recommendations and results.
- Measure the effectiveness and impact of client marketing initiatives through tracking and analysis, providing timely insights and recommendations.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touchpoints, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, and provide additional sales support.
- Work closely with the Account and Project Manager to foster collaboration between all account team members.
- Help your team provide the highest level of service and advanced problem solving to our clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Oversee day-to-day marketing strategy, management, and client recommendations, including supporting research, copy creation, digital and print recommendations, and marketing analysis.
- Prepare and lead presentations for our clients that demonstrate your commitment to being a true business partner by positioning yourself as an extension of their team and treating their wins/losses as your own, thereby demonstrating Grafik’s impact and value to their bottom line.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and communication, with a knack for communicating complex information in a manner that people can digest easily.
- Ability to thrive on a challenge--willing to roll up your sleeves to take risks with innovation and testing; hands-on experience running campaigns that makes you the subject matter expert.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
Skills & Talents
A successful Marketing Manager will possess the following level of skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading cross-channel marketing campaigns that engage, build awareness and motivate buying activities.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in direct and online marketing and measurement.
- Agency experience preferred.
- IAB, HubSpot, and Google certifications are a plus.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.