Services Associate - Student Administration - 100% Remote
Student Services Associate
Our Client is a rapidly growing Professional Network of Data Scientists, Cyber Security Analysts, and Software Engineers. In partnership with leading universities and governments in New Zealand, the US, Australia, and Singapore, we transform careers for a data-driven world.
$45,000 - $55,000
Their fast-growing global ed-tech business operates in the information technology sector. Demand for our training products is driven by the information capability recruitment needs of business. These capabilities, in the areas of security, compliance, operational efficiency, growth, and decision making are more important to business now than ever before.
Our courses are unlike those offered by traditional education providers because of our practical skills and industry focus. With remote and in-person, students can up-skill from anywhere. Beyond learning knowledge, process, and theory, students experience practical training by industry experts – allowing them to confidently work in the industry.
About the Role
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly organized individual to join our team. In this role, you will work collaboratively with the Student Services team to provide support to students' role enrollment to graduation.
The Student Services Associate will also provide critical administrative support to services, events, and initiatives designed to enhance the student experience and work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Patience, flexibility, common sense, and a high standard of IT literacy are qualities we are looking for in prospective candidates. Those interested in the opportunity should also show a keenness to broaden their understanding and experience of working in a diverse, international HE environment.
- Assists students with questions related to course navigation, academic policies, course expectations, technical assistance, and other student support.
- Provides on-going student retention efforts.
- Calls students to procure proper forms and paperwork as needed.
- Effectively communicates compliance requirements to students and other staff as appropriate and quickly escalates any compliance concerns to leaders.
- College functions and events coordination and organizing.
- Administration duties including student services, communication, and marketing.
- Previous customer service experience in a corporate work environment
- Positive attitude & optimistic attitude
- Demonstrates excellent problem-solving skills
- Customer focused
- Strong Communication both written & spoken
What we offer:
- Training and mentorship from senior business leaders
- Supportive and positive culture
- Structured internal career pathways
- Regular community, team, and virtual events
- Remote working environment
Powered by JazzHR
Gradient Talent SolutionsSpring Valley, NV
BusinessView All Gradient Talent Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.