Freelance Experiential Production Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently recruiting freelance Production Coordinators with 2-4 years of event production experience and preferably experience with livestreamed and hybrid projects.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, and working directly with at least one senior producer, this is a fast-paced environment that is demanding and fulfilling, involving the coordination of internal and external staff. Coordinators are assigned to 1 or 2 projects at a time.
It is the coordinator's responsibility to support producers with all aspects of a production, from budgeting, managing Asana timelines, responsibility assignment, planning and actual event implementation.
The coordinator should thrive under pressure, enjoy travel, and have a passion for event production and logistics.
• Pro-active trouble-shooting that encourages producers to delegate whole sections of the activation
• Employ strong budget management skills to ensure the project is within budget
• Regular communication and liaison with internal teams
• Strong vendor negotiation skills
• The organization of client feedback
• Generating accurate reports and status notifications
• Travel when required on projects
• 2-4 years of experience in event production
• A background or displayed interest in luxury, beauty or spirits
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
• Solutions finder
• Flexible in schedule during busier times
Gradient ExperientialWhy Work Here?
Strong growth of the department so an opportunity to be part of something big from the start.
From livestream to IRL (in real life) experiences and all the content that supports them, we empower clients to thrive in a world that constantly evolves. And with its livestream department, we provide premium livestream production services, with dependable and systemized quality, innovative creativity and transparent pricing. Gradient is an equal opportunity employer.
150 west 28th streetNew York, NY