Gradient Experiential New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Compensation - Freelance project rate
- Freelance rates vary from $500-$900/day depending on the seniority and project
- Can lead to fulltime employment at a salary range: $85-$100K annually
- Fulltime benefits: Healthcare/dental insurance after 90 days of employment, Paid time off, A fun working environment
We are currently recruiting Freelance Producers with complex event production experience and preferably with experience in livestreamed or hybrid events.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, and working with at least one junior coordinator, this is a fast-paced environment that is demanding and fulfilling, involving the coordination of internal and external staff. Producers are usually assigned to 3 or 4 agency clients, managing the implementation of 5-12 experiences within a year. The `Producer may also participate in new business efforts depending on existing workload.
It is the Producer’s responsibility to ensure the vision of the creative department, and the client, is brought to life in the best possible way, whilst also making sure budgets and timelines are met. Every detail of project management, from budgeting, timelines, responsibility assignment, planning and actual event implementation are under the responsibility of the Producer.
The Producer should thrive under pressure, be willing to travel (sanitary regulations permitting), and have a passion for event production and logistics. Often, the Producer will be expected to defend an approach to clients, so a very confident and assertive attitude is necessary to promote the agency’s ideas and benefits.
• Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability
• Employ strong project management skills to ensure the project is planned and prioritized to target deadlines, establishing a project plan for each portion of implementation and holding internal and external partners accountable
• Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
• Overseeing the day-to-day management of the clients’ campaign
• The organization of client feedback
• Generating accurate reports and status notifications
• Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
• Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to the team and to clients
• Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
• Track budget costs throughout the course of project and communicate scope changes that effect budget to the Head of Operations
• Understands profit margins and effectively meet or exceed them
• Wrap up your projects to the fullest extent, including closing out the final budget, final invoicing to clients, ensuring all vendors are paid, all final receipts & invoices submitted, debrief meeting held, case study created, final recap typed and documented.
• Travel when required on projects
• Significant experience in event production
• A solid background in luxury or fashion
• Effectively managing and executing against $1+ million budgets
• The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Effective team management capabilities
• A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
• Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
• The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
• The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
• Solutions finder
• Flexible in schedule during busier times
Gradient ExperientialWhy Work Here?
Amazing client portfolio & fun team
NYC Experiential Marketing Agency is seeking support. We are fast-paced, creatively led, high-end experiential marketing firm with clients in the spirits, fashion, film and luxury industries.
150 west 28th streetNew York, NY
Arts and Entertainment