Experiential Account Manager (HYBRID)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NYC-based Experiential Marketing Agency is seeking the perfect fit for our team. We are fast-paced, creatively led, high-end experiential marketing firm with clients in the spirits, fashion, film and luxury industries.
- Compensation range: 80K-$90K + benefits based on experience.
- Healthcare/dental insurance after 90 days of fulltime employment
- Paid time off
- A fun working environment
The ideal candidate will have experience in the experiential industry (agency or client-side) and will be an excellent communicator. The Account Manager will guide key agency clients through the strategic and creative needs of the experiential production programs. This will be done by balancing the demands of the clients, with the realities of the production team and other internal team members. The Account Manager's main objective is to push through the client's strategic and creative needs and mitigate any issues the customers may face in order to retain and grow their client business.
- Work cross-functionally within the company to represent the client's needs
- Create and maintain relationships with clients to better understand and achieve their needs
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers' accounts
- Write and oversee the creation of proposal decks and program recaps
- Previous account management experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role
- Willingness and ability to travel
- A creative sensibility
Gradient is an equal opportunity employer.
Gradient ExperientialWhy Work Here?
Strong growth of the department so an opportunity to be part of something big from the start.
From livestream to IRL (in real life) experiences and all the content that supports them, we empower clients to thrive in a world that constantly evolves. And with its livestream department, we provide premium livestream production services, with dependable and systemized quality, innovative creativity and transparent pricing. Gradient is an equal opportunity employer.
150 west 28th streetNew York, NY