Grade A is seeking a full-time Marketing/Sales Director who are career minded and posses unmatched people skills.
Grade A Management Marketing is an in-store promotional sales company! We thrive on the leadership, team work, and the amazing ability of our one of a kind team! Grade A works hand in hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world to represent Fortune 100 & 500 mobility and technology companies. Our campaigns occur in-store, and dramatically increase sales for our client’s products and services!
As a result of clients placing a high value on the more personalized approach and excellent customer service delivered by the customer service team, there are new openings for the expansion of the telecommunications, technology and home improvement campaign. Servicing technology, mobility and home improvement with a smile and a handshake are why the customer service division has enjoyed unprecedented growth this year.
Campaigns are focused on developing and executing unique, and personable advertising strategies designed to generate new customers for clients.
Marketing/Sales Director Job Requirements
- Provide world class customer experience and help achieve team goals
- Promote all products and services offered by our company.
- Complete sales transaction.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features.
- Attend office training
Marketing/Sales Director Benefits:
- Guaranteed hourly pay plus weekly bonuses and incentives
- Travel Opportunities
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
Marketing/Sales Director Qualifications:
- Experience in customer service and associated fields
- Ability to adapt to a variety of people
- Winning attitude and dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- Background in Retail or Restaurant
- Leadership skills
If you have great people skills and enjoy working with the public, we want to meet you!
The Challenge: We are continuously expanding the client base as well as the number of territories covered on a National scale. These growing retail marketing campaigns are in need of customer service professionals that can work on site at the promotional events providing direct customer and client support through promotional techniques.