Grade A Management Marketing is a direct marketing firm that currently represents Major Brands in telecommunications (cell phones and wireless services). We provide a unique customer approach by providing promotional and consumer educational support at local retailer locations.
We are currently looking for entry level and experienced Brand Ambassadors to join our growing team!
Experience is not mandatory as our firm will provide full paid training.
As a Branding Ambassador, you will be collaborating with our Advertising, Account Manager and promotional sales team to increase the availability and awareness of our clients' products through strategically designed local campaigns and initiatives.
Key Responsibilities of a Branding Ambassador:
• Inspire interest in our client's brands and companies.
• Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations.
• Build product & brand knowledge of each featured brand/product/service being promoted at each promotion. Educate new employees of product/service benefits, costing, details, etc.
• Basic sales
• Maintain relationships with retail partners, marketing/advertising clients, and stakeholders.
- Qualifications for a Branding Ambassador:
• Excellent customer service skills; experience in direct customer service and sales is a plus
• Strong organizational skills and time management skills
• Ability to work independently as well as within the team
• Ability to represent a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to customers and fellow team members
What We Offer You as our Branding Ambassador:
• Guaranteed Base Pay + bonuses and incentives Paid Weekly
• A fun work environment
• Unlimited growth potential
• Fully paid one on one training
Growth Opportunity for a Branding Ambassador:
After a completion of training and demonstrated the ability to take a leadership role in our sales and marketing departments, this position will be considered for growth opportunities! Rapid growth and success are qualities that have set us apart for the prestigious clients we represent. With performance-based promotional opportunities, you have the flexibility to chart your own professional course.
If our company sounds like the right fit for you, submit your resume today for review.
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate