PCA/CNA Clinical Supervisors needed for home personal care agency in Jackson, MS and surrounding areas. Competitive wages, most holiday's off, generous vacation policy, monthly car allowance. Home Health or Personal Care experience preferred. College degree preferred. Please email resume.
When you join our family at Grace and Mercy Personal Care you join a group of individuals who believe in working together to make a real difference in the lives of our clients'.
Position requirements include:
- This is a full-time position with weekend and evening call.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly and disabled.
- Ability to communicate effectively with families, staff and referring agencies.
- Must be able to supervise field employees using independent judgment and discretion.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, CPR & First Aid, pass background checks and have a valid driver's license.
Please email resume
Job Type: Full-time
Grace and Mercy PCS