Grace and Lace, a fashion forward clothing brand for women is seeking an organized, reliable and passionate Account Manager for immediate full-time hire to join our dream team.
Grace and Lace is a fast-paced, rapidly growing, fashion powerhouse. We believe team work makes the dream work. We empower one another. We strive for excellence in everything we do. We are humble and servant hearted leaders. The team here is on a mission to change the world and has helped save hundreds of children in India by building orphanages with plans to open many more in the coming years. We are Grace and Lace - Check us out here: www.graceandlace.com
Your Role with Grace & Lace:
In this role, the Account Manager is responsible for maintaining existing business (80%).
- Generate revenue growth by utilizing a consultative selling approach. You will serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters.
- Manage existing business relationships in order to achieve monthly budgeted sales goals by executing strategic sales plans for each customer. Effectively use buyer incentives and promotions to increase AOV and long term shelf space within buyer’s store.
- Provide premium customer service by establishing and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with internal and external customers, and build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Resolve challenging customer requests, reduce lost accounts, and collaborate with WS team to resolve all customer escalations or issues.
- Increase revenue and profitability through regularly scheduled emails, phone, or store visits. Update customers regularly on new product launches and top sellers. Creatively add value throughout the product lifecycle by aligning G&L products with the buyer’s needs and customer demographics.
- Collaborate weekly with WS team to identify and grow opportunities within territory and engage additional business opportunities.
- Acquire in-depth industry and company knowledge to make merchandising recommendations.
- Function as internal advocates for buyers, providing on-going feedback to G&L internal teams, helping to drive improvements across G&L. Cross-departmental communication and team-work is key.
The second part of the role is the prospecting of new business (20%). Involves prospecting related activities and administration work.
- Work with New Buyer Specialist for new buyer opening orders, product education, placing orders through the website, and company policies.
- Prospecting within territory.
- Recommend opening orders.
- Use proactive communication, relationship building, and value adding to increase sales growth and buyer satisfaction.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our account managers are a direct extension of Grace and Lace and should represent our brand and mission with excellence. Our wholesale department is made up of team players, who encourage and support one another’s goals, celebrating the wins and working together through challenges. The qualities of the account manager include:
Lives our core values -
- Humble and Servant Hearted (the #1 quality of a Leader)
- Willingness to serve others - demonstrating integrity, humility, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
- Teachable - Desire to ALWAYS Grow, Learn and Get Better
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in both working with others, continuous change, and in taking on new processes as our company grows.
- Forgiving - Extend Grace
- Fosters relationships with others - ability to effectively build relationships.
- Committed to Excellence - Pay Attention to Detail
- Self motivated - ability to set goals and proficient in time management.
- Attention to detail - planning, organization, and strong sales executor.
- Reliable, Open, and Honest
- Willingness to take direction - highly competent to wear many hats.
- Able to present themselves and represent Grace and Lace in a friendly and professional manner - high impact communication
- Education: College AA or higher
- 3 years of retail sales or wholesale B2B experience and/or customer service experience
- Proficient in computer skills
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive compensation package - hourly plus monthly commission up to 3% and annual bonus.
- Employee discount on Grace & Lace clothes
- Paid holidays and personal days
- Work remotely from home
- Reporting to Key Decision Maker
- Opportunity to travel (limited) within the United States