Position Summary: This position reports to Maintenance Supervisor. The custodian performs cleaning, minor maintenance (interior & exterior), and room set ups.
Job Classification: Part Time
FSLA: Non Exempt
Position reports to: Maintenance Supervisor
Reporting to this position are: none
- Complete and thorough cleaning of assigned inside and outside areas
- Replenish/install trashcan liners, paper towels, toilet paper, and soap in dispensers.
- Inventory, stocking and ordering of supplies.
- Handle room set up and take down
- Assist other Custodians with his/her duties.
- Responsible for security of facility, lock and unlock facility as assigned schedules
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Housekeeping/light maintenance/set up/grounds keeping
- Physical Demands: bending, lifting, climbing ladders
- Equipment Used: vacuum cleaner, scrubber, buffer, carpet extractor, power washer
- Skilled in use of custodial equipment and cleaning supplies.
- Skilled in the use of maintenance tools.
- Ability to work with others/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.