A leading manufacturer of household consumer products is looking for an experienced Production Shift Supervisor_Manufacturing who will be responsible for the supervision of employees providing direction, allocation and utilization of resources. Act as a liaison between management and employees.
This is a night -12 hour shift position. Shift time would run 6:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- 4+ years of related professional and progressive manufacturing experience
- proficiency in SAP, Kronos, and Gensuite
- Must be able to work nights (12-hour shift) 6 pm to 6 am
- Strong computer literacy (Microsoft Office software and Business systems,
- High school education or GED required, additional degree preferred
- Provide leadership and direction to manage and support safety programs.
- Complete safety audits
- Hire, train, coach and develop employees as well as appraise their performance
- Manage and approve timekeeping for hourly workforce through SAP
- Ensure production schedule, material usage, and output requirements are met
- Support lean and continuous improvement projects
- Develop strategic initiatives and operating goals for the plant
Plus Qualities of a preferred candidate:
- BA/BS degree in Operations Management, Business, or a related field
- Bilingual skills -(Spanish)
- Prior team management experience including coaching a diverse staff
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
Grace Search Service
Why Work Here?
Room for growth!