Working in a team of experienced technicians your primary responsibility will be providing on-site repairs, installations, off-site remote troubleshooting and preventative maintenance for manual and automatic slicers as well as a wide range of PC based scales.
- Company provided vehicle, tools and measuring equipment, work clothing, smart phone, laptop, etc.
- Good analytical skills for logical troubleshooting and diagnostics. Reading wiring diagrams, schematics and spare part breakdowns etc...
- Knowledgeable in mechanical work on printers and mechanical parts of food processing machines
- Experienced in repair and installation of PC-based devices or processor controlled equipment (primarily board change level)
- Capable to set up and troubleshoot both wired and wireless network connected devices
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
Must be able to complete paid 4-5 week training session in New Jersey.
Associate's degree or equivalent, military or 2 years field service experience.
Stable work record!
Technical service experience with mechanical troubleshooting and repair.
Computer hardware and software skill set