Dedicated technician needed to service cutting edge automated sophisticated molecular equipment that is improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. This technology is quickly becoming the biomedical platform of choice worldwide.
- 3 nights per week travel throughout a designated service region on short notice to support the company's products and field service partners.
- Mon-Fri -no on-call
- Partner with the Field Application Specialist group to do installations and customer training.
- Provide support of highly technical and/or sophisticated products.
- Proficient in computer hardware/software repair and ability to configure network devices and interface product to local networks.
- Document and report the company's product "design reliability" and "maintenance issues" and/or problems to technical support.
- Lucrative bonus for achieving and exceeding Customer Satisfaction objectives
High School degree with 4-6 years of Field Service experience with medical, laboratory or networking equipment
AA or Technical Trade Degree in Electronics or Engineering (or a related discipline) or Military experience with 2-4 years experience with medical, laboratory or networking equipment
Able to travel approximately 75% of the time with overnight stays (3 nights/week)
Must be able to lift 45 lbs over the shoulder and place the equipment into a slot within a unit that is 5 feet high