Dedicated technician needed to service cutting edge automated sophisticated molecular diagnostic equipment. This technology is quickly becoming the biomedical platform of choice worldwide.
High School degree with 4-6 years of experience with medical, laboratory or networking equipment
AA or Technical Trade Degree in Electronics or Engineering (or a related discipline) or Military experience with 2-4 years experience with medical, laboratory or networking equipment
Able to travel approximately 75% of the time with overnight stays (3 nights/week)
Must be able to lift 45 lbs over the shoulder and place the equipment into a slot within a unit that is 5 feet high
- 3 nights per week travel throughout a designated service region on short notice to support the company's products and field service partners.
- Mon-Fri -no on-call
- Partner with the Field Application Specialist group to do installations and customer training.
- Provide support of highly technical and/or sophisticated products.
- Proficient in computer hardware/software repair and ability to configure network devices and interface product to local networks.
- Document and report the company's product "design reliability" and "maintenance issues" and/or problems to technical support.
- *Lucrative quarterly bonus for achieving and exceeding Customer Satisfaction objectives
Grace Search Service
Why Work Here?
Room for growth!