HDR Shop Apprentice
- Expired: January 12, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Works under the direction of the heavy-duty repairperson/welder (journeyperson).
- Ability to trouble-shoot and analyze air, hydraulic, and electrical systems for rolling stock.
- Determine tools, equipment, and parts needed to repair the equipment.
- Repair and test rolling stock.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment necessary.
- Checks vehicles prior to driving by completing required CDL checklists.
- Follows DOT OSHA safety, and company regulations and policies.
- Able to learn duties of other shop personnel and substitute as required.
- Completion of correspondence courses as part of training
- May be required to complete repair/welding courses
Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry up to 30lbs.
Must have Valid DL and Traffic Abstract, must be able to obtain CDL before journeying out.
We primarily employ carpenters, laborers, sand operating engineers. We are signatory to collective bargaining agreements with the following unions listed below and are subject to the hiring rules of each collective bargaining agreement. We anticipate hiring for projects on Oahu, Maui, Hawaii, and Kauai as work becomes available and will be contacting the respective union to fill these positions.
Operating Engineers Local Union No.3
Laborers' International Union of North America, Local 368
Hawaii Regional Council of Carpenters, United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America
EOE / M / Vet / Disabled / AAP
Grace Pacific Corp
Personal CareView all jobs at Grace Pacific Corp
Get fresh Apprentice Welder jobs daily straight to your inbox!