Grace Management Group is based in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Founded in 1975, we have been leaders in the fragrance and gift industry for over 30 years. Our brands include Votivo, Greenleaf, Bridgewater Candle Company and The WillowBrook Company. Still family-owned and operated, we sell into multiple distribution channels in the US, and in over 90 countries internationally.
We hire talented, motivated, fun and friendly people, and are currently looking to fill the position of Sales Project Coordinator.
Job Skills Required:
· Customer Service Experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excel & Word capabilities
· Good math and data-entry skills
· Organizational & multitasking ability
· Ability to prioritize work, meet tight deadlines and manage projects
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Willing to learn new skills as needed
May include but is not limited to the following tasks:
· Deliver Great Customer Experiences to customers and distributors.
· Assists International Sales Department
· Daily Communication (phone/email) with International Customers
· Project Management of the International customer order process including order entry, confirmation, and analysis to ensure optimal ship date.
· Read, understand, and ensure routing guides or required shipping documents are followed
· Obtain all necessary shipment specific details
· Assist in payment activities (obtain pre-payment, communicating regarding wires, collect over-due invoices, as needed)
· New International accounts set-up
· Coordinate and manage project details within company departments to ensure customer expectations are met
· Maintain International Customer specific spreadsheets/documents
· Verify and process credits
· Manage FedEx International Outbound Samples
· Additional duties as needed
Check out www.gracemg.com to learn more about us.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual! Send your resume today!
Since 1975, we have refined our expertise in fragrance, color, product formulation, packaging trends to transform into one of the largest home fragrance manufacturers in the United States. Still family-owned and operated, the Grace Management brands have blossomed into international players, with our products currently being sold in over 90 countries.
Here in the U.S., we partner with the OneCoast sales force to sell our brands into the independent retail marketplace. You will find our products in all types of retailers, from pharmacies, college bookstores and hospital gift shops to high end boutiques, spas and hotels.