- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Searching for a mechanic to assist with fleet duties in our Haverhill, MA location. Schedule can be flexible.Duties:
- Maintains vehicles, which may include a company’s fleet of cars, cars, limousines and other motor vehicles.
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance including oil changes and tune-ups.
- Performs tests on specific parts and systems to ensure proper function.
- Identifies mechanical problems either visually or with computer diagnostic equipment.
- Repairs or replaces malfunctioning parts and systems such as brake pads, belts, water pumps, transmissions, and other mechanical parts.
- Test drives vehicle to confirm safe and proper operation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of vehicle repair.
- Excellent mechanical repair skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Diesel engine experience is highly desired
- Minimum two years of related experience preferred.
- Diesel engine repair and maintenance
- Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, and squat to perform repairs.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.
- Health Insurance, Dental, STD, LTD
Powered by JazzHR
Grace Limousine and Shuttle/Black Tie Limousine and Coach
AutomotiveView all jobs at Grace Limousine and Shuttle/Black Tie Limousine and Coach