Grace Integrated, LLC. is a rapidly growing counseling practice seeking a well-trained, talented and compassionate psychotherapist to join its expanding practice in the Chicago-land area. Founded in 2016, Grace Integrated, LLC's mission is to provide clients the tools and self awareness to become the best version of themselves. We pride ourselves on customer service and structure our milieu with positivity, convenience and comfort. We offer affordable cash and insurance-friendly psychotherapy services to individuals, couples, families and groups.
We are currently hiring for licensed clinical professional counselor (LCPC) for a case load of 20+ clients and supervision of 3-5 LPC clinicians and or interns. The right candidate must be highly organized, posses basic computer competency and be able to must be able to work 40 hours a week. Our practice receives a lot of referrals from family doctors and pediatricians. That being said, we do see a large amount of children, adolescents and teens.
· Assess clients to determine fit for outpatient treatment and establish provisional diagnosis and initial treatment plan.
· Conduct individual, group, couples and/or family therapy in accordance with state regulations and professional licensure law(s).
· If necessary, provide crisis intervention services to clients to ensure risk levels are properly managed and, when appropriate, triage to higher level of care.
· Meet with the clinical team and provide supervision.
· Direct and sign off on clinical notes for interns or other clinical staff assigned to your supervision.
· Maintain collateral contact with client’s referring physician/professional, as well as any other pertinent treatment providers, to ensure optimum level of care.
· Participate in consultation or supervision in accordance with licensure law(s).
Grace Integrated believes in healthy work/life balance not only for our clients, but for our staff as well. Each office has their own community of therapists for support and consultation. We have an intake department that manages all prospective client inquiries and matches them with therapists based on availability and needs. In addition, our in-house billing department will oversee your credentialing process,as well as all client benefit quotes, claims submission and any additional support needed regarding network participation.