Role and Responsibilities:
To manage client services and programs offered by the Women's Business Center. Duties include but are not limited to registering potential client for WIBO course. Register direct and indirect clients for workshops held throughout the year. Refer clients to outside community resources as necessary to accommodate their business needs including appropriate incubator space and St. Louis Certification Workshops. Collecting and entering data into the SBA's EDMIS database system. Prepare reports from gathered data extracted from EDMIS database system. Perform regular uploads of program data into ETO. Provide support to the Program Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage client files and WBC training in accordance to the SBA audit requirements.
2. Manage and respond to phone and email inquiries for WIBO class, business development counseling, and other Women's Business Center (WBC) programs.
3. Make decisions of recommendations to clients where we can best serve them.
4. Completes preparation for classes for WBC events, registration and tuition payments.
5. Attend workshops and classes to observe facilitators and provide onsite support to clients.
6. Work alongside Program Director with the planning and execution of details for annual Wall of Fame event and WIBO graduations.
7. Maintain relationship with DOTR of the St. Louis SBA office while also providing assistance to DOTR when needed.
8. Assess client's level of business consultant for each client to assist them with their business development.
9. Decide the best business consultant for each client to assist them with their business development.
10. Recruit new clients at professional community and business networking events.
11. Ex-Officio member of the Grace Hill Women's Business Center Advisory Committee.
12. Provide administrative support to the GHWBC Advisory Committee by tracking attendance, taking minutes, updating calendar, and keeping the roster current.
13. Gather statistical data and prepares accurate reports on client activities as required by the Small Business Administration (SBA).
14. Coordinates data collection and documentation with the Director and local and national SBA offices including, the economic impact when requested by other evaluations as needed.
15. Gather data required for United Way and Program Committee reporting.
16. Generate data required for SBA quarterly reports.
17. Create documents and spreadsheets to strengthen the development of the program for greater community outreach by capturing data to refine strategies of improvement and growth of the program.
18. Performs other duties within the the WBC as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related area field. Any similar combination of education and experience will be taken into consideration.
Requires minimum 4+years of client services and intake experience: three (3) years experience with data entry and reporting duties. Two (2) years experience in data collection and database management. Experience or background with small business owners or ownership, preferred.
1. Ability to demonstrate flexibility and efficient time management skills and ability to prioritize work load.
2. Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
3. Must have knowledge of administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operations of standard office equipment.
4. Excellent organizational skills, with ability to multi-task and manage sometimes complex and confidential matters under minimal supervision.
5. Commitment to maintain the confidentiality of correspondence, documents, discussions, meetings, and telephone calls.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working with a variety of professional styles, potential and existing business owners.
8. Good business judgment and problem solving skills.
9. Excellent attention to detail.
10. Ability to maintain a positive a respectful attitude.