Grace Healthcare of Whites Creek is a licensed 127-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center conveniently located in a neighborhood of Nashville and nestled in a district with numerous sites on the National Historic Registry. The country music Fontanel Mansion and Farm is only two minutes from our campus, offering visitors smiles, delicious food and concerts at the amphitheater. The area’s southern hospitality continues through our center’s doors with friendly staff and a cozy home-like environment. Our residents engage in scheduled events, and our team is staffed with loving caregivers who strive to offer diverse daily activities that maximize independence and dignity, allowing residents to reach their optimal health. We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse Charge Nurse to join our team.
Job and Responsibilities:
- Manage the nursing care for all patients in the cardiology unit during your shift
- Delegate the shift’s tasks to all of the nurses in the unit and coordinate with physicians who might need assistance
- Recognize changes in patients’ condition and respond appropriately
- Supervise Nursing Aides as they complete their assigned tasks and point out any changes or improvements that need to be made
- Detect any issues that could result in injuries or other difficulties for patients or staff members
- Inform physicians of any changes in patients’ progress, condition or medicinal needs