Grace Healthcare of Franklin has happily served Midwest Tennessee, hometown Williamson County, and all surrounding communities since 2008. Our team endeavors to provide a supportive, home-like environment with relaxing rooms, dining options and plenty of wellness activities. We value strong community connections and opportunities to serve, and feel honored to care for the region’s senior and Veteran populations. We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse Charge Nurse to join our team.
Job and Responsibilities:
- Manage the nursing care for all patients in the cardiology unit during your shift
- Delegate the shift’s tasks to all of the nurses in the unit and coordinate with physicians who might need assistance
- Recognize changes in patients’ condition and respond appropriately
- Supervise Nursing Aides as they complete their assigned tasks and point out any changes or improvements that need to be made
- Detect any issues that could result in injuries or other difficulties for patients or staff members
- Inform physicians of any changes in patients’ progress, condition or medicinal needs