- Posted: over a month ago
- Collaborate with the committee to develop and implement strategies that will lead to long-term involvement of community institutions, organizations and individuals in health promotion, assessment, and evaluation activities.
- Utilize racial and health equity principles to plan and implement committee activities
- Recruit and maintain a diverse coalition membership with local partners and those with lived experience.
- Serve as Coordinator for a committee by coordinating activities
- Complete reporting tasks for Healthy People Healthy Carolinas grant requirement
- Collect, manage, and analyze community health indicators data
- Support committee in developing health policies related to physical activity, nutrition, and food access.
- Recruit and coordinate with a racial equity consultant to provide an audit and recommendations on actionable items to achieve racial equity.
- Develop and implement data collection methods, tools, and evaluation measures for coalition activities and associated projects in conjunction with coalition members
- Support the coordination and facilitation of coalition meetings and communicate effectively with members to promote collaboration, negotiation, and problem-solving
The following items will be required for employment:
- Current TB test (within the last 12 months)
- Immunity to MMR (Mumps, Measles and Rubella) – documentation of 2 vaccinations or blood test
- Immunity to Varicella (Chickenpox) – documentation of 2 vaccinations or blood test
- Covid-19 Vaccination, including booster is required for this position as well as the passing of a background check.
Shot records must be reviewed by Grace personnel prior to resumes being submitted to the hiring manager.Education:
Work requires analytical, communications and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of a bachelor's degree programExperience:
Work requires three years of experience in program administration or involving academic, instructional or counseling activities to acquire skills necessary to plan, coordinate and implement a variety of program activities and events.
OR AN EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Powered by JazzHR
Grace Federal Solutions LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Grace Federal Solutions LLC