RN, Emergency Department -- Full-time, Nights
Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital Townshend, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$10,000 Sign on Bonus!
Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital is dedicated to offering a highly competitive benefits package for full and part-time employees, which helps our teammates meet their personal and professional needs.
Our outstanding salary and benefits to eligible employees include:
- Employer-funded Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Dental Insurance
- Long & Short-Term Disability/Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Earned Time Off
- Retirement Savings via 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Tuition Assistance/Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- And more!
Job Summary: Responsibilities include patient triage and initial assessment; implementation of ED provider’s orders with reassessment and evaluation of patient’s response to treatment and interventions; and discharge care teaching.
Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Current Vermont RN license in good standing. Emergency Department nursing experience required. Current BLS, ACLS PALS and/or ENPC certifications required. TNCC certification to be obtained within 1 year of hire. Computer skills and familiarity with using an electronic medical record essential. Excellent customer service skills. Strong team player.
Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital
HealthcareView all jobs at Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital