Physical Therapist (PT)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital is dedicated to offering a highly competitive benefits package for full and part-time employees, which helps our teammates meet their personal and professional needs.
Our outstanding salary and benefits to eligible employees include:
- Employer-funded Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Dental Insurance
- Long & Short-Term Disability/Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Earned Time Off
- Retirement Savings via 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Tuition Assistance/Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- And more!
Job Summary: Our Rehabilitation Department currently has a need for a full-time Physical Therapist to work Thursday through Monday . Responsible for evaluation, planning, directing and administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed provider. Exciting opportunity for experienced PT or new grad to work with great team of therapists!
Qualifications: Advanced degree from accredited program, completion of all state and national requirements for licensure/certification. VT License, registration with national office, CPR.
Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital
HealthcareView all jobs at Grace Cottage Family Health & Hospital